- Founded in 1996, Intercon Carriers, L.C. is U.S. motor carrier dedicated to providing freight management reliable truckload transportation and logistics services. Our fleet operates in the Continental United States and Canada. Interchange agreements with established and reputable Mexican carriers enable us to provide door-to-door truckload service in the United States, Mexico and Canada. We are committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations by supplying quality service with domestic and international shipments alike. We proudly serve customers in diverse markets including numerous industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies. It is our goal to establish sustained freight management and long-term relationships with our clients.
- With over thirty years of freight management and truckload experience in the transportation and related industries in the United States and Mexico, our freight management team is well acquainted with demands and challenges of the market. Our expertise offers a knowledge-based and results-oriented management that is vital to the demands of our customers.We maintain the perspective that we are an extension of the customers we service and recognize the critical and time-sensitive nature of our client’s truckload shipments. Our commitment to a collaborative and integrated approach with our customers adds value by providing a seamless link in supply chain freight management solutions. Working toward increased efficiency and improved customer service, our tractors are equipped with Qualcomm GPS tracking systems and trailer with Skybitz Global Locator Service. By tracking your truckload shipments throughout their journey, we raise the level of on-time deliveries, provide real-time information and increase customer satisfaction.
- Strategically located in Laredo, Texas, along the United States and Mexico border, our new truckload terminal includes freight management maintenance and cross-dock facilities. Our 24 hour on-site security and video surveillance safeguard shipments. With our and drop yards in various locations we can provide better service to our customers. In an effort to expedite your truckload shipments when transiting U.S. Borders, we partner with The Department of Homeland, through an ongoing C-TPAT certification process. Intercon Carriers L.C. is proud to be certified as a Minority Owned Business and a Texas HUB company.
- Intercon solid organizational freight management structure and processes our experienced staff is well qualified to execute the requirements of each account. Flexibility and foresight deliver a response time to the immediate needs of our customers as well as the capability of quickly adapting to market trends.
- To exceed the transportation expectations of our customers based on excellent service on-time deliveries.
- Our management team has over 30 years experience in the transportation industry.
- We are familiar with all aspects of transportation and logistics.
- Our management team has previous experience operating a third-party distribution center for Johnson Controls Battery Group.
- Our extensive knowledge of the transportation industry gives us the flexibility and foresight to meet our customers ever changing needs.
- To exceed the transportation expectations of our customers based, on excellent Service and on-time deliveries.